Sunday, April 8, 2007

Bummin

Mar 31

Today Matt, Levi and I bummed around their dorm most of the day. We just hung out and read and recovered from being out so late the night before discussing the meaning of life. When they went over to an internet café to check their emails, I decided it was time to head back to my dorm for a shower. I cleaned up, took a nap, and then decided to see what everyone else was up to. Claire, one of the girls on our trip met a guy this morning at the internet café in our neighborhood and he invited her to a party at the “Jat Klub” tonight (Yacht Club). She put us all on the list, so a big group of us are going. Claire was told by the guy who invited her that it is going to be a “dance spectacle”. I’m excited to get out and hang out with the rest of the group. I hope its going to be a fun time!

Moi

No comments: